- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Delaware state psychology board acted reasonably in disciplining licensee Earl Walker, Jr., for failing to meet his continuing education requirements and falsely representing that he had met the requirements, the Superior Court in New Castle, Delaware, held February 3
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.