- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Delaware state psychology board acted reasonably in disciplining licensee Earl Walker, Jr., for failing to meet his continuing education requirements and falsely representing that he had met the requirements, the Superior Court in New Castle, Delaware, held February 3
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.