- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Professional discipline should be limited to purposes of public protection, the Supreme Court of Vermont said in an October 25 ruling. In the case,
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.