- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Professional discipline should be limited to purposes of public protection, the Supreme Court of Vermont said in an October 25 ruling. In the case,
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.