- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
A sanction imposed by the Delaware Board of Pharmacy on a licensee for egregious drug-storage practice was overturned by a state appellate court because several comments by the board's members during a disciplinary hearing indicated that the board had relied on inadmissible facts not determined by the case's hearing officer in making its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.