- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A sanction imposed by the Delaware Board of Pharmacy on a licensee for egregious drug-storage practice was overturned by a state appellate court because several comments by the board's members during a disciplinary hearing indicated that the board had relied on inadmissible facts not determined by the case's hearing officer in making its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.