- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A sanction imposed by the Delaware Board of Pharmacy on a licensee for egregious drug-storage practice was overturned by a state appellate court because several comments by the board's members during a disciplinary hearing indicated that the board had relied on inadmissible facts not determined by the case's hearing officer in making its decision.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.