- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Discipline imposed by the state's chiropractic board was valid despite a significant amount of confusion among the parties and a lower court over the standard of proof to be applied in the case, The Supreme Court of Nevada, in an April 3 decision, held
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.