- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
Discipline imposed by the state's chiropractic board was valid despite a significant amount of confusion among the parties and a lower court over the standard of proof to be applied in the case, The Supreme Court of Nevada, in an April 3 decision, held
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.