- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
The Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, on November 5, partially overturned a decision by the state physical therapy board to revoke a therapist's license for failing to adequately supervise his assistants after the board admitted its own error in applying a regulation
Photo by Roger Mommaerts
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.