- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, on November 5, partially overturned a decision by the state physical therapy board to revoke a therapist's license for failing to adequately supervise his assistants after the board admitted its own error in applying a regulation
Photo by Roger Mommaerts
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.