- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The Supreme Court of Appeals of West Virginia, on November 5, partially overturned a decision by the state physical therapy board to revoke a therapist's license for failing to adequately supervise his assistants after the board admitted its own error in applying a regulation
Photo by Roger Mommaerts
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.