- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal district court refused to dismiss a lawsuit against the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy filed by a candidate whom the testmaker accused of using an impostor to take his pharmacy licensing exam
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.