- Arizona governor orders boards to justify every licensing requirement
- Armed with new task force and website, FTC chair vows libertarian approach to occupational licensing
- Dentists to offer national alternative to use of live-patient exam
- National exam administrator not required to provide due process
- Online-school grad loses bid to sit for licensing exam
Addressing a long-simmering controversy over the required use of live patients to test the skills of candidates for dental licensure, the American Dental Association (ADA) governing board voted in February to approve development of an objective clinical examination (OSCE).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.