- Only 30% of docs charged with sexual misconduct are disciplined
- Opioid crisis sparks “strike and rewrite” of state’s licensing rules
- “Bad apples” study shows British doctors’ discipline is lighter than nurses’
- Applicant with ADHD may continue appeal of denial of test accommodations
- Hawaii gives strong “yes” to keeping regulation of athletic trainers
Addressing a long-simmering controversy over the required use of live patients to test the skills of candidates for dental licensure, the American Dental Association (ADA) governing board voted in February to approve development of an objective clinical examination (OSCE).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.