- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Addressing a long-simmering controversy over the required use of live patients to test the skills of candidates for dental licensure, the American Dental Association (ADA) governing board voted in February to approve development of an objective clinical examination (OSCE).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.