- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
A substance abuse clinic must provide the state's board of dentistry with a report of a licensee's initial diagnosis from a board-ordered evaluation, despite the licensee's objection that the report would violate physician-patient confidences, an appellate court in Ohio ruled June 10
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.