- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
Governor John Carney of Delaware has approved House Bill 97, which removes roadblocks for those individuals with a criminal history who are applying for an aesthetician’s license. The bill allows the Delaware Board of Cosmetology and Barbering to grant waivers for certain felony convictions if up to three years have elapsed since their sentence. The previous waiting period was five years.
Full story in Delaware Business Now.