- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Governor John Carney of Delaware has approved House Bill 97, which removes roadblocks for those individuals with a criminal history who are applying for an aesthetician’s license. The bill allows the Delaware Board of Cosmetology and Barbering to grant waivers for certain felony convictions if up to three years have elapsed since their sentence. The previous waiting period was five years.
Full story in Delaware Business Now.