- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
Myriads of research reports, state governors' initiatives, lawsuits, legislation, court rulings, and federal programs in recent years have built a general consensus that the U.S. has excessive regulation of occupations, raising costs to consumers and barring qualified people from jobs.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.