- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
Myriads of research reports, state governors' initiatives, lawsuits, legislation, court rulings, and federal programs in recent years have built a general consensus that the U.S. has excessive regulation of occupations, raising costs to consumers and barring qualified people from jobs.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.