- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Pushing moral character into the spotlight, state supreme courts in two January cases upheld high-profile license denials based on claims that the applicants lacked the requisite moral character to be licensed.
Former New Republic journalist Stephen Glass
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.