- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
Pushing moral character into the spotlight, state supreme courts in two January cases upheld high-profile license denials based on claims that the applicants lacked the requisite moral character to be licensed.
Former New Republic journalist Stephen Glass
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.