- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
The spouse of an active military member who sought admission to the Georgia Bar based on her membership in the Louisiana Bar was improperly denied a military spouse waiver of the bar examination requirement, the Supreme Court of Georgia held September 10.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.