- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
The spouse of an active military member who sought admission to the Georgia Bar based on her membership in the Louisiana Bar was improperly denied a military spouse waiver of the bar examination requirement, the Supreme Court of Georgia held September 10.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.