- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Court of Appeals of Texas, in an August 18 decision, upheld rules recently passed by the state’s chiropractic board allowing chiropractors to engage in the practice of acupuncture (Texas Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine v. Texas Board of Chiropractic Examiners).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.