- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
Rejecting a lower court's no-harm-no-foul decision, the Supreme Court of Delaware October 2 upheld discipline imposed by the state's board of nursing on two nurses in a state correctional facility who retrieved several expensive pills out of a medical disposal container and administered them to an unknowing patient.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.