- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
Rejecting a lower court's no-harm-no-foul decision, the Supreme Court of Delaware October 2 upheld discipline imposed by the state's board of nursing on two nurses in a state correctional facility who retrieved several expensive pills out of a medical disposal container and administered them to an unknowing patient.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.