- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A license revocation and $370,000 judgment against an oncologist whose unsanitary office practices caused an outbreak of hepatitis B in his patients were properly ordered, the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court held December 5
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.