- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
A license revocation and $370,000 judgment against an oncologist whose unsanitary office practices caused an outbreak of hepatitis B in his patients were properly ordered, the Appellate Division of the New Jersey Superior Court held December 5
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.