- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The license of a professional counselor who failed to renew within a year of expiration was properly revoked, even though no notice of the expiration was sent to the counselor by the board, the Court of Appeals of Texas held May 14
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.