- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The license of a professional counselor who failed to renew within a year of expiration was properly revoked, even though no notice of the expiration was sent to the counselor by the board, the Court of Appeals of Texas held May 14
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.