- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The license of a professional counselor who failed to renew within a year of expiration was properly revoked, even though no notice of the expiration was sent to the counselor by the board, the Court of Appeals of Texas held May 14
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.