- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
A real estate office employee who applied for a salesperson license won his appeal of the state Real Estate Commission's decision to deny him a license because of his 21 criminal convictions, in a May 28 ruling by the Missouri Court of Appeals.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.