- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A real estate office employee who applied for a salesperson license won his appeal of the state Real Estate Commission's decision to deny him a license because of his 21 criminal convictions, in a May 28 ruling by the Missouri Court of Appeals.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.