- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
A chiropractor whose discipline case was overturned by the Court of Appeals of Missouri for abuse of discretion was successful in his suit against the state chiropractic board August 13, when a jury awarded him a judgment of $6.3 million against the individual members of the board
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.