- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A chiropractor whose discipline case was overturned by the Court of Appeals of Missouri for abuse of discretion was successful in his suit against the state chiropractic board August 13, when a jury awarded him a judgment of $6.3 million against the individual members of the board
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.