- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
The Florida nursing board imposed a disciplinary sanction beyond its own guidelines and failed to explain that deviation, a Florida court found March 27. It reversed a board decision to revoke the license of a nurse who had been convicted of burglary.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.