- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
An appellate court in Illinois has upheld a decision by the state’s Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to revoke the license of a court reporter convicted several years ago of possession of child pornography (Sonntag v. Stewart).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.