- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
An appellate court in Illinois has upheld a decision by the state’s Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to revoke the license of a court reporter convicted several years ago of possession of child pornography (Sonntag v. Stewart).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.