- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in an April 20 decision, overturned a decision by the state nursing board to suspend the license of a nurse who improperly used her patient's checkbook, after the board cited a non-existent conviction for jewelry theft while determining the nurse's punishment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.