- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in an April 20 decision, overturned a decision by the state nursing board to suspend the license of a nurse who improperly used her patient's checkbook, after the board cited a non-existent conviction for jewelry theft while determining the nurse's punishment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.