- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
The Vermont Supreme Court dismissed a criminal case of unlicensed practice of law against a prison inmate who routinely provided legal advice to her fellow inmates, ruling that the practice is longstanding and an important source of legal advice to individuals who may not otherwise be able to obtain such services (In re Morales).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.