- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
Due process does not require that a board match specific actions a licensee took with specific types of unprofessional conduct, the Supreme Court of New Hampshire held July 11 (Bloomfield v. New Hampshire Veterinary Board).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.