- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Due process does not require that a board match specific actions a licensee took with specific types of unprofessional conduct, the Supreme Court of New Hampshire held July 11 (Bloomfield v. New Hampshire Veterinary Board).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.