- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
An appellate court in Illinois affirmed a decision by the state Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to discipline a real estate broker and attorney who had acted in both roles while negotiating a real estate transaction, overturning a ruling by a state trial court that had thrown out the board's discipline on several different grounds.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.