- With sweeping new law, Arizona aims to reset national standards for license portability
- Licensee cannot “contract out” of duties required by state licensing law, court rules
- State can deny license for licensee’s failure to report own daughter’s abuse
- Court reverses denial of license for applicant’s lack of remorse for drug crimes
- Panel not required to prove that applicant intentionally lied about felony conviction
An appellate court in Illinois affirmed a decision by the state Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to discipline a real estate broker and attorney who had acted in both roles while negotiating a real estate transaction, overturning a ruling by a state trial court that had thrown out the board's discipline on several different grounds.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.