- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
An appellate court in Illinois affirmed a decision by the state Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to discipline a real estate broker and attorney who had acted in both roles while negotiating a real estate transaction, overturning a ruling by a state trial court that had thrown out the board's discipline on several different grounds.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.