- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, in a July 30 decision, affirmed a dental board's decision to revoke a dentist's license for unlawfully providing painkiller pills and prescriptions to a former assistant (Steinberg v. Department of State, State Board of Dentistry).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.