- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, affirmed a District Court's summary judgment on July 24, holding that a professional association was not subject to judicial review (Brandner vs. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.