- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, affirmed a District Court's summary judgment on July 24, holding that a professional association was not subject to judicial review (Brandner vs. American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.