- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
Citing the risk of harassment and assaults, a panel of a Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court ruled July 11 that the names and professional license numbers of abortion providers and their staffs are shielded from public release and will not be divulged.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.