- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A district court acted improperly when it vacated a discipline decision by the state’s private investigator board after incorrectly determining that licensed investigators in Louisiana are not required to maintain client files for longer than three years, the Court of Appeal of Louisiana ruled February 17.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.