- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A district court acted improperly when it vacated a discipline decision by the state’s private investigator board after incorrectly determining that licensed investigators in Louisiana are not required to maintain client files for longer than three years, the Court of Appeal of Louisiana ruled February 17.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.