- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
A seven-year delay in the prosecution of a particularly troubled attorney who had, among other things, attempted to trade his legal work for sex, was not a violation of the attorney's due process rights the Supreme Court of North Dakota ruled April 3
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.