- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
A state board's decision to a suspend a counselor's license for withholding a 10-year-old's records from the child's parents was reversed and remanded by the Court of Appeals of Oregon, in an October 8 ruling, since the counselor was acting on the advice of the board director (Weldon v. Board of Licensed Professional Counselor and Therapists).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.