- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A judge who stole, for his personal use, cocaine that was stored as evidence against juvenile defendants charged with drug crimes in his own court lost his bid for a retroactive suspension of his law license January 18, when the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania agreed that his offenses merited disbarment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.