- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A judge who stole, for his personal use, cocaine that was stored as evidence against juvenile defendants charged with drug crimes in his own court lost his bid for a retroactive suspension of his law license January 18, when the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania agreed that his offenses merited disbarment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.