- Last round in acupuncture case: “Dry needling” not off limits for PT
- U.S. Court of Appeals: Applicant who won test accommodations loses bid for legal costs
- Applicant must provide SSN, despite religious objection
- Report: Restrictions on licensing of people with records burdening millions
- North Dakota Supreme Court restores board’s sanctions for improper use of confidential information
A judge who stole, for his personal use, cocaine that was stored as evidence against juvenile defendants charged with drug crimes in his own court lost his bid for a retroactive suspension of his law license January 18, when the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania agreed that his offenses merited disbarment.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.