- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit issued what was likely a final ruling in a case brought by a Pennsylvania nurse who had challenged a virtual ban on methadone use by nurses in addiction recovery programs in the state, in a March 28 action
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.