- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit issued what was likely a final ruling in a case brought by a Pennsylvania nurse who had challenged a virtual ban on methadone use by nurses in addiction recovery programs in the state, in a March 28 action
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.