- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit issued what was likely a final ruling in a case brought by a Pennsylvania nurse who had challenged a virtual ban on methadone use by nurses in addiction recovery programs in the state, in a March 28 action
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.