- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
The Wyoming Supreme Court, in an August 26 ruling, agreed with a disciplined attorney that public censure, rather than revocation, was sufficient discipline for his driving while intoxicated offense, due to compelling mitigating factors (Board of Professional Responsibility v. Haderlie)
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.