- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
The Wyoming Supreme Court, in an August 26 ruling, agreed with a disciplined attorney that public censure, rather than revocation, was sufficient discipline for his driving while intoxicated offense, due to compelling mitigating factors (Board of Professional Responsibility v. Haderlie)
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.