- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
A state court of appeals in Alabama overturned a supplemental district court order that had issued a stay on the request of a disciplined licensee, without allowing the board to challenge that order.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.