- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
California’s statutory ban on the practice of sexual orientation conversion therapy by licensed mental health providers has withstood another set of legal arguments made by opponents of the ban, who continue to claim that the ban violates First Amendment religious and free speech rights (Welch v. Brown).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.