- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
The Texas Sunset Advisory Commission issued a report on the state of the State Board of Public Accountancy in November, ultimately recommending that the state continue the board for at least the next 12 years, but offering several recommendations intended to correct deficiencies of varying seriousness that the Commission detected in the Board’s operating procedures.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.