- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
The Texas Sunset Advisory Commission issued a report on the state of the State Board of Public Accountancy in November, ultimately recommending that the state continue the board for at least the next 12 years, but offering several recommendations intended to correct deficiencies of varying seriousness that the Commission detected in the Board’s operating procedures.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.