- Can blog posts sidestep traditional ethics rules governing advertising?
- Minimum-fee policy for licensees violates antitrust law, FTC asserts in complaint
- Veterinary board cannot fine company regulated by pharmacy board
- No right to interpreter for licensee’s legal counsel, Ontario court rules
- Obvious incompetence opens licensee to unlicensed practice charge
Praising the "power of employment," two U.S. Senators and two U.S. House members introduced a bill called the New Hope and Opportunity Through the Power of Employment (HOPE) Act April 27. The bill aims to pare down states' "overly burdensome and unnecessary state licensing mandates."
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.