- Arizona governor orders boards to justify every licensing requirement
- Armed with new task force and website, FTC chair vows libertarian approach to occupational licensing
- Dentists to offer national alternative to use of live-patient exam
- National exam administrator not required to provide due process
- Online-school grad loses bid to sit for licensing exam
Praising the "power of employment," two U.S. Senators and two U.S. House members introduced a bill called the New Hope and Opportunity Through the Power of Employment (HOPE) Act April 27. The bill aims to pare down states' "overly burdensome and unnecessary state licensing mandates."
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.