- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A federal court in Colorado issued a decision March 17 allowing a suit brought by a nurse against the state's nursing board to continue on the grounds that the stipulation order she signed was confusingly titled. The court said this fact raised the possibility that she signed the document under duress and that the board had violated her constitutional right to due process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.