- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
A board did not err in choosing to revoke a psychologist's license once it learned that a conditional indefinite suspension, with jurisdiction to revoke was not possible, the District Court of Appeal of Florida held June 6 (Kale v. Department of Health).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.