- U.S. senators file bipartisan bill to stop state seizure of student loan defaulters’ licenses
- Podcast of criminally convicted “Dr. Death” dramatizes flaws in physician regulation
- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
A board did not err in choosing to revoke a psychologist's license once it learned that a conditional indefinite suspension, with jurisdiction to revoke was not possible, the District Court of Appeal of Florida held June 6 (Kale v. Department of Health).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.