- Ban on funeral home/cemetery joint operation upheld as pro-competitive licensing rule
- No exemption from licensing rules for small-sized business
- Nevada sunset panel recommends retaining 22 boards, eliminating only “dysfunctional” homeopathy board
- Does occupational licensing promote consumer health and safety? Econometric study looks at primary data for some answers
- Feds ramp up licensing deregulation push with $7 million in grants
The Supreme Court of New Hampshire, in a May 22 decision, denied an action brought by an anti-abortion advocacy group which challenged the state pharmacy board's renewal of a limited drug distribution license held by the state's Planned Parenthood chapter
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.