- Court vacates board’s unexplained denial of reciprocal license for military spouse
- Board appeals malpractice ruling that undermined its 2016 revocation of doctor’s license—and wins
- Revocation and $430,000 in fines and legal costs upheld for “massive” fraud by doctor
- Federal court allows suit over lifetime monitoring of licensee with psychiatric condition to proceed
- Court overturns revocation for 2007 child sexual assault conviction
In a May 16 decision, a Virginia state court rejected a claim by a chiropractor that a decision by the state’s medical board to sanction her for the unlicensed practice of medicine was an unfair restraint of trade (Petrie v. Virginia Board of Medicine
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.