- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
In a May 16 decision, a Virginia state court rejected a claim by a chiropractor that a decision by the state’s medical board to sanction her for the unlicensed practice of medicine was an unfair restraint of trade (Petrie v. Virginia Board of Medicine
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.