- Lawyer who “did not realize” he was suspended for 17 years may be disbarred
- Delaware: Some felony convictions no longer barrier to cosmetology and barber licenses
- Funeral board in limbo after scandal, audit, and legislative fail
- Court may not order board to delete discipline from databank during appeal
- Waiver of appellate hearing precludes submitting supplemental evidence, court affirms
In a May 16 decision, a Virginia state court rejected a claim by a chiropractor that a decision by the state’s medical board to sanction her for the unlicensed practice of medicine was an unfair restraint of trade (Petrie v. Virginia Board of Medicine
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.