- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
In a May 16 decision, a Virginia state court rejected a claim by a chiropractor that a decision by the state’s medical board to sanction her for the unlicensed practice of medicine was an unfair restraint of trade (Petrie v. Virginia Board of Medicine
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.