- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
In a May 16 decision, a Virginia state court rejected a claim by a chiropractor that a decision by the state’s medical board to sanction her for the unlicensed practice of medicine was an unfair restraint of trade (Petrie v. Virginia Board of Medicine
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.