- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
In a December 1 memorandum opinion, the District Court of Virginia ruled in favor of a board's decision to sanction a chiropractor, holding that the board did not violate any antitrust laws (Petri v. Virginia board of Medicine).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.