- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A trial court was in error when it vacated a decision and order revoking a physician's license because the licensing board's service of the documents by certified mail was ineffective without a signed receipt, the California Court of Appeals, First Appellate Dist., Div. 3, held March 1.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.