- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A trial court was in error when it vacated a decision and order revoking a physician's license because the licensing board's service of the documents by certified mail was ineffective without a signed receipt, the California Court of Appeals, First Appellate Dist., Div. 3, held March 1.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.