- Polygraph evidence of dissembling sparks physician’s suspension
- Convicted mayor’s former office no ticket out of license revocation
- Board may probe MD’s prescribing records without violating patients’ privacy
- Is the Internet making occupational regulation obsolete?
- Would-be contractor can’t meet experience requirement by hiring contractor
Credit: www.flickr.com/photos/jamiesrabbits A Texas appellate court, in an August 21 decision, upheld a discipline ruling [...]
Oregon dentists earlier this year approached the state legislature about shrouding details of disciplinary actions against [...]