- Court reinstates lawyer’s discipline for performing conflicting role in same transaction
- Reliance on hospital peer review report—inadmissible hearsay—dooms disciplinary decision
- Contracting, confidentiality, and anti-competitiveness problems affect accountancy board, sunset panel finds
- Federal court: Use of “engineer” label does not imply licensure status
- Board directors face salary cuts after Nevada AG says they can’t be paid more than governor
With 1.2 million license renewals and 300,000 applicants to process every year, California's Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) hoped in 2009 that a $28 million contract with the company Accenture for a new information technology system would speed and streamline online processing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.