- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
With 1.2 million license renewals and 300,000 applicants to process every year, California's Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) hoped in 2009 that a $28 million contract with the company Accenture for a new information technology system would speed and streamline online processing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.