- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
With 1.2 million license renewals and 300,000 applicants to process every year, California's Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) hoped in 2009 that a $28 million contract with the company Accenture for a new information technology system would speed and streamline online processing.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.