- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
Too much of a board's discipline decision was based on disagreements between the board's professional members and the disciplined geologist , the Supreme Judicial Court of Maine found March 11. The court reversed a discipline decision imposed by the state's geologist and soil engineer board,
Photo by https://www.flickr.com/photos/widnr/
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.