- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
Too much of a board's discipline decision was based on disagreements between the board's professional members and the disciplined geologist , the Supreme Judicial Court of Maine found March 11. The court reversed a discipline decision imposed by the state's geologist and soil engineer board,
Photo by https://www.flickr.com/photos/widnr/
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.