- Only 13 of 64 medical boards subscribe to data bank discipline updates
- Felony drug conviction insufficient to suspend cosmetology license
- We said consolidate four behavioral health boards, Texas sunset panel reiterates to legislature
- Certified mail delivery of revocation order does not require signed receipt
- Oregon court again reverses revocation based on summary determination
A state appellate court in California invalidated, on procedural grounds, a legal advisory issued by the state's board of nursing which had purported to allow non-licensed school employees to administer insulin to students
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.