- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A state appellate court in California invalidated, on procedural grounds, a legal advisory issued by the state's board of nursing which had purported to allow non-licensed school employees to administer insulin to students
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.