- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
An appellate court in Illinois upheld the denial of costs and fees claimed by a gaming board licensee who successfully appealed a suspension of his license on the grounds that the state's gaming board had switched its basis for disciplinary charges in the middle of is disciplinary process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.