- Board investigator’s implied threat of sanctions excludes use of his interview of licensee as evidence in criminal case
- Vermont board would take 23% fiscal hit by signing on to interstate compact
- Unprofessionalism, sloppiness, and rudeness of surgeons linked to patients’ post-op complications
- Low public awareness found in online survey about discipline of doctors
- Board’s flawed case was not unreasonable, court finds in denying fees and costs
An appellate court in Illinois upheld the denial of costs and fees claimed by a gaming board licensee who successfully appealed a suspension of his license on the grounds that the state's gaming board had switched its basis for disciplinary charges in the middle of is disciplinary process.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.