- Abusers, burglars, and felons, now licensed Bounty Hunters – Seattle Times
- Discipline overturned over board’s reliance on inadmissible facts
- Veteran’s challenge of mental health questions on license application may proceed, court rules
- Court rejects sleep apnea excuse in weighing applicant’s character
- Court reverses discipline of licensee over vague, changing charges
A dentist advertising himself as a specialist while continuing to practice as a general dentist was facing a credible threat from a dental board's regulations and could challenge them, the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals held August 27 (Kiser v. Reitz).
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.