- Association of licensing boards is shielded from litigation over publication of disciplinary action
- Added factual findings not required to deny license to doctor out of practice for 15 years
- Court may not force board to enforce subpoenas in action between private parties
- Board authorized to discipline licensee for self-created credential in ad
- Board is disallowed injunction and costs in case against unlicensed private security provider
Regulations that imposed new restrictions on non-dentist dental clinic owners were adequately justified by the board, an appellate court in New Mexico held March 13, dismissing a challenge of the amendments to the state dental code.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.